IP Address : 220.127.116.11
IP Type : ipv4
Perform tests with IP Address 18.104.22.168Port Check IP Leak Test DNS Check Ping Test Hide My IP
|Country||United States (US)|
IP Address Geolocation
What is the IP address?
The IP address of the computer (or ip) is the unique number of the computer on the network that allows you to distinguish your computer from all others. It consists of four sets of digits from 0 to 255. The IP address is static, that is, unchanged, or dynamic, that is, your computer will receive a new number each time it is connected. In the second case, you can also easily find the IP address on this page, but remember that the next time you connect to the network, it can change. If you are surfing behind a router or modem, the IP address you see is the Router IP Address along with IP Address Geolocation.
Why do I need to know my ip address?
Knowing your IP address is useful for several reasons. First, if you work with secure networks or sites, you may need to provide your unique number to the administrator. IP verification is a fairly common method of protecting against intruders.
Secondly, if you want to hide the traces of your being on the network, you will also have to find out your IP address in order to learn how to hide it. For this, various proxy servers and anonymizers are used.
How to change IP address?
If you are using a Modem or Router, chaiging IP address is very simple. You just need to sitch off and then switch on your router of modem. In most of the cases service provider assign a dynamic IP address. After you switch on you modem or router it gets a new IP address from the pool. If you wish to change IP address of your computer, follow the steps mentioned netgear website.
Is my IP stored somewhere on my computer?
What is dynamic IP addresses?
An IP address is called dynamic if it is assigned automatically when the device is connected to the network and is used for a limited period of time, usually before the connection is terminated.
What is a firewall?Sponsored
a software product or a hardware / software system that monitors network packets or installed programs. It is necessary to protect the system from computer attacks. A firewall can also be called a firewall, a firewall or a firewall.
On computers with modern operating systems comes as embedded software. Also, the firewall can be part of the paid antivirus systems. On the phones, by default, there is no network screen and it needs to be installed using standard means.
Software implementations for Windows - built-in firewall (can be opened in the control panel or from the network and sharing control center), individual programs, anti-virus systems with a network firewall included. Linux is represented, most often, by the built-in kernel Netfilter, which is managed using various utilities, for example, iptables or firewalld. For BSD, ipfirewall, for which ipfw is used.
Do I need a firewall?
On a server that is connected to the Internet directly - it is required. On a normal home computer, which is used for entertainment and information, you can safely turn it off. In all other cases - according to the situation and the discretion of the system administrator.
Network Security from DELL SonicWALL
The value of corporate data in today's business is difficult to overestimate, and it is the kidnapping of corporate information is today one of the main goals for hackers. The problem of information protection remains extremely relevant for any company that conducts business in the digital environment, and therefore many companies offer their products to protect networks from unauthorized intrusions. Dell is introducing its Dell SonicWALL security systems on the market.
Dell SonicWALL SolutionsSponsored
- Dell SonicWALL Clean Wireless. This solution allows you to ensure the security of a wireless network by organizing fast and secure access;
- Dell SonicWALL NSA. The NSA series products are a comprehensive platform for protecting against attacks of any type. NSA systems provide a wide range of functions: antivirus at the gateway level, antispam, detection tools and trojans and much more;
- Dell SonicWALL Supermassive E10000. A powerful corporate solution that protects against most modern attacks and threats;
- Dell SonicWALL TZ. This product is designed for use in networks of small companies and small branches;
- Dell SonicWALL E. The E-series is designed for large scalable corporate networks and can reliably protect the network from unauthorized access without sacrificing performance;
- Dell SonicWALL EMAIL Security. This product protects email from phishing, viruses and spam;
- Dell SonicWALL Aventail E-Class SRA. Solution for securing remote access via SSL VPN;
- Dell SonicWALL SRA Appliance provides protection for remote access within small and medium-sized companies;
- Dell SonicWALL WXA provides protection for applications that are roaming in the global network.
In addition to hardware protection Dell also offers customers the proprietary software SonicWALL Anti-Spam Desktop and anti-virus software SonicWALL Enforced.